Do Us Part Do Us Part

Good but a bit too depressing for me

I know some people are into this kinda kids-tryin-to-be-grown-up kinda suicidal stuff (coz lets admit, thats what it is) but i'm just not into this at all. the animation is good - especially the opening of the bottle at the beginning - but then it gets a bit too slow and whiney. im sure this guy is capable of some really great stuff, but this just didnt do it for me!

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Very good

Very impressed mate, very smooth graphics. The backgrounds were spectacular, I like your use of the generated snow and smoke - it really makes the animation come to life. I liked the way you suddenly made me realise the wee guy was a little pixie - very cool. Only minor problem i had was the animation of the characters - they didnt seem to blend in with the rest of the animation. Other than that, this is one of the best things on newgrounds, one of the best things i've seen done on flash... Hope you stay at the top of the All-Time-Scoring...

Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

Really cool

After seeing loads of shit flash comedy "series" and all that HENTAI bollocks, this was a great surprise! Very good animation, I liked the style & confidence of it - it's nice to see flash movies where the tweening blends in with the overall style. Sometimes movies like this are too fast and I struggle to see what's going on, but this was fine. Where's sloppy fight 1?

The Composer The Composer

Very interesting, very good

This is the sort of stuff we need to be seeing on newgrounds. Not shitey little sprite movies! This was a very good animation that was good enough to make it's way to an animation festival. Good work mate - your choice of music for this was perfect. The only problem I had was the issue of his composition was never really resolved. Maybe he should have completed it or something? This is going in my favourites.

Wonderwall Wonderwall

Give up with the clock thing

I don't find the "clock" thing appealing, it's pretty shite to be honest. And oasis suck. Use your talents to make something funny

Dethpen0r Teh Game TEASER Dethpen0r Teh Game TEASER

Hate teasers

But this one was really funny. ive given you 5 because I can't wait to see this it looks great, exactly my type of humour. I hated the bit where dethpenor skewers that guy with his cock. jeeze

Zotz responds:

but that was the funniest bit! lol nm

Christmas Rap Christmas Rap

Erm

Well I guess it's kind of funny. The mouths didn't go with the music the animation was pretty rushed and i just felt not enough effort went into this. Pretty lame, sorry....

Kapungo responds:

Well, I DID make the entire thing in a day... it isn't supposed to reek of effort, it's just a short cheery animation to celebrate christmas.

Link's Adventure3(part1) Link's Adventure3(part1)

Not too keen on sprite movies

Although sprites are kind of cute and childish and "cool" I dunno I just don't seem to be as entertained by them as so many other people do. I can't criticise the animation, alot of work has gone into this and I think alot of people will enjoy this and i admire you for taking the time to do this! It's just not my cup of tea, but I think this is a good movie.

How Casey Stole Christmas How Casey Stole Christmas

Graphics sucked towards end

But i laughed my ass off at the rhyming stuff it was brilliant until the silhouette graphics came on i felt you rushed it all towards the end... good work though this deserves front page i voted 5

Xiphon responds:

Yikes, well E-Mail Tomb Fulp about it than, cause its never gonna get up there with its current score.

Thanks for the review though, I'm surprised at how high the review rating has gone. (8.75 or something!)

Robot Factory: SE Robot Factory: SE

Fucking awesome

that was really good, animation was smooth and the graphics really original. wasn't too sure the ending was good enough though u cud have had a shot of the ship zooming off into a blade runner-style cityscape or something. hope you make front page.