Do Us Part Do Us Part

Good but a bit too depressing for me

I know some people are into this kinda kids-tryin-to-be-grown-up kinda suicidal stuff (coz lets admit, thats what it is) but i'm just not into this at all. the animation is good - especially the opening of the bottle at the beginning - but then it gets a bit too slow and whiney. im sure this guy is capable of some really great stuff, but this just didnt do it for me!

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Very good

Very impressed mate, very smooth graphics. The backgrounds were spectacular, I like your use of the generated snow and smoke - it really makes the animation come to life. I liked the way you suddenly made me realise the wee guy was a little pixie - very cool. Only minor problem i had was the animation of the characters - they didnt seem to blend in with the rest of the animation. Other than that, this is one of the best things on newgrounds, one of the best things i've seen done on flash... Hope you stay at the top of the All-Time-Scoring...

Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

Really cool

After seeing loads of shit flash comedy "series" and all that HENTAI bollocks, this was a great surprise! Very good animation, I liked the style & confidence of it - it's nice to see flash movies where the tweening blends in with the overall style. Sometimes movies like this are too fast and I struggle to see what's going on, but this was fine. Where's sloppy fight 1?

Seraph Seraph

Very nice

At first I thought there was too much tweening, but actually the style of this game suits it very well, and i didnt notice much more tweening. Great game - I liked the music and the graphics and the controls were very easy to pick up. Those little bastard drones are fast little fuckers

kill bellclock!!1! kill bellclock!!1!

clocks are complete bullshit

I don't get why so many people find this clock thing entertaining or "cool". This is crap flash work, I mean really poor, do something better. And give up with the clock stuff. It's not cool.

BellClock responds:

Your opinion buddy. Let me be a clock and I wont complain about you being you =) so we can all live in harmony

Rabbit Hunt Rabbit Hunt

Worst controls ever

These are the worst mouse control movements I've ever EVER come across I mean you can't see where your cursor actually is because its not locked onto the end of the gun - my mouse seemed to fall off the edge of the screen and most of the time it was actually impossible to follow a rabbit. But this game has alot of potential, the graphics are cool, kind of a retro pixelated look, and the relocation system is well made. fix the controls, mate and this could be ok.

RVWD responds:

i realy wanna do that, but that costs so much time.. like redesigning the whole game :(